NEC Display Solutions Europe partners with Screenly, the leading Raspberry Pi digital signage solution, and Canonical, the company behind Ubuntu Core. NEC, Canonical, and Screenly provide a secure digital signage solution that is ideal for large commercial deployments.
Welcome to the future. NEC’s P and V Series screens are compatible with Screenly’s digital signage management software. You can read more about the partnership between NEC, Canonical, and Screenly in our original press release. Here are a few key features of NEC’s P and V Series screens:
- They are powered by the Raspberry Pi Compute Module.
- They support cloud-based management systems for digital signage assets.
- They have built-in IoT security powered by Ubuntu Core.
With Screenly, you can use any compatible NEC display and show your content in minutes. Screenly enables you to display images, videos, motion graphics, and live web pages on your NEC displays in full HD resolution. From the Screenly web interface, you can manage what displays on your NEC displays from anywhere.
- If you already have an NEC monitor with a Compute Module, check out our Screenly installation guide.
- If you’re looking to buy a compatible NEC monitor, you can get in touch with one of our distributors here.
- If you’re not quite sure what you need and want to speak further regarding your digital signage needs, click the button below to get in touch.